We start with exceptionally crafted, estate-produced, select-quality, 100% pure organic maple syrup. Then, we age the syrup in barrels that had super-premium, 8 to 10-year-old Bourbon allowing the distinctive flavors & aromas of bourbon, smoky oak, graham cracker, brown butter & creamy vanilla to infuse from the oak. Crown Maple Bourbon Barrel Aged organic maple syrup presents layers of exceptional flavors.
The Wall Street Journal described it as “soul-stirring”.
May contain trace amounts of alcohol
You will find yourself adding this to everything from yogurt to oatmeal, as a sweetener for coffee, as a versatile ingredient for bourbon maple glazed salmon, meats and vegetables, in a vinaigrette, in place of simple syrup for cocktail mixology, and of course to create an exceptional breakfast of pancakes, waffles, French toast, and bacon!
Try these usage and recipe links below
• Create exceptional breakfast foods--pancakes, French toast, waffles
• Sweeten & flavor robust coffee, black tea, cold beverages
• Drizzle over yogurt, oatmeal, fruit, ice cream and pies
• Marinade & baste for grilled meats, fruits & vegetables
• Adds flavor & depth to vinaigrettes, BBQ sauces, remoulades, mustard, salsas
• Mixology-- premium bourbon, rye, and whiskey for intriguing cocktails
This maple syrup is:
- 100% Pure
- Certified Organic
- Grade A
- Low Glycemic
- High in Antioxidants
- Paleo Friendly